Sera Prognostics, Inc., a women’s health care company, is seeking a highly successful HR professional to lead the recruiting efforts for our company based in Salt Lake City. Sera Prognostics is anticipating growth in all areas of the company and requires ongoing recruiting efforts to obtain the most qualified candidates. This position will be the sole in-house recruiter, dedicated to sourcing the most qualified candidates available. This position will also be heavily involved in implementation of new HR platforms to accommodate our growth and automate various HR processes.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective job descriptions.
- Execute effective sourcing strategies.
- Work with hiring manager to assess candidates for qualifications, skills, and experience.
- Schedule candidate interviews and collect feedback from interview participants.
- Propose offer terms to hiring manager and Sr. Dir. HR.
- Direct the new hire onboarding and orientation.
- Establish and maintain an applicant tracking system.
- Create HR metrics to track and report staffing, engagement, retention, attrition, and other necessary data.
- Own the HR platforms.
- Participate in job fairs and develop relationships with college career centers.
- Coordinate with external recruiting firms as appropriate.
Salt Lake City, Utah
The Recruiter/HR Generalist will report to the Sr. Director of Human Resources of Sera Prognostics. This position will have 0 direct reports.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Previous success in leveraging social media recruiting platforms and attracting new hires.
- Ability to manage, query and utilize HRIS systems.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong business acumen and highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting across all functions.
- SHRM CP or HRCI PHR a plus.
- Experience in the life sciences field.