Sera Prognostics is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission to be a global leader in high-value women’s health diagnostics, delivering pivotal information to physicians to improve health and improve the economics of healthcare delivery. Through a strategic novel approach, we are generating momentum in commercialization of our innovative proteomics based PreTRM® Test and establishing revenue stream. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities.
In a dynamic healthcare environment, the Marketing team is ready to meet the evolving needs of our payer and provider customers. This outstanding position will join a dynamic Commercial team passionate about strengthening the payer and provider value proposition to better develop and drive messaging during key strategic value discussions with those responsible for the selection of diagnostics for coverage or reimbursement.
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing tools and resources to communicate the value of our current and future product portfolio, and support value-based initiatives. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for updating and maintaining our Value Website, and ensure the creation of tools and resources effectively supports our commercial efforts across multiple customer types.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Develop and execute tools/resources to optimally communicate a product’s value proposition to maintain or improve coverage, support value-based initiatives, and deliver on marketing strategy
- Responsible for effective engagement with vendor partners
- Developing and managing company and brand websites
- Social media campaign management
- Ensuring all field resources and tools are effective, up to date, and maintained
- Responsible for T21 submissions to acquire required approvals for tools and resources
- Works with internal partners to ensure all programs meet legal, regulatory, and compliance standards (successfully managing the copy approval processes)
- Working cross functionally with multiple groups including the brand marketing, sales operations, client services, laboratory, R&D, finance, field sales and channel access leads
Sera Prognostics is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients through discovering, developing, and delivering innovative products. This approach begins by using tools like advanced proteomics to unravel the complexities of conditions affecting pregnancy and advance the understanding of human biology. Sera Prognostics focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Sera Prognostics.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Sera Prognostic fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win on behalf of patients.
Sera Prognostics is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Master’s degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in business, marketing, or general management
- 4+ years biotech/pharmaceutical experience
- 2+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in any combination of the following areas marketing; project management & planning; sales; diagnostics
- Knowledge of the payer environment, including Medicare and commercial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively produce business results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and ability to drive influence across stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure flawless execution
- Strong organizational skills - to set targets, track to milestones and complete projects
- Ability to successfully prioritize a diverse workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams and to influence without authority
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to be positive, confident, enthusiastic, energetic